Pages

Sunday 29 December 2013

2013, in days gone by…


In no particular order, this is our year in photos. What a year it has been full of change and learning. Slowly I am learning how to make my mountains into jewels . May I never forget the keys that I discovered and the keys that I have been taught by others to get me where I am going. It is with a very thankful heart that I move onto 2014, the year of the horse, a year full new challenges & adventures with our growing family. 















































































                    Best wishes from our gnome family to yours.

1 comment:

  1. Followed a link you left on facebook, wow! Beautiful pictures capturing your beautiful family and farm. Love it! So much awesomeness everywhere. In another life this could be us, maybe it still will? We have a strong itch to live off the land and live a simple life but now is not the season for us unfortunately. What's going on with those caterpillars?

    ReplyDelete