Pages

Monday 3 August 2015

The thing about adventures is you have to leave your home...

  "I have learned that if you must leave a place that you have lived in and loved and where all your yesterdays are buried deep - leave it anyway except a slow way, leave it the fastest way you can.  Never turn back and never believe that an hour you member is a better hour because it is dead. Passed years seem safe ones, vanquished ones, while the futures lives in a cloud, formidable from the distance. The cloud clears as you enter enter it. I have learned this, but like everyone , I learned it late"
Beryl Marham - West with the Night 







3 comments:

  1. A part of my wants to cry but the other part of me is excited for your new adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly how I feel too! :( :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are going to miss all of you very much. I hope you keep some sort of online record of your new experiences so we can at least have a glimpse once and awhile! Please come back one day and see us!!!

    ReplyDelete